6.27.2011

the simple things- week #1

Rebecca Cooper hosts The Simple Things Challenge each week on her blog. It's an opportunity to share a photo of a simple thing or simple moment that happened during the week that made me smile. I have been meaning to participate in past weeks and just haven't. So hopefully this becomes a weekly post here on my blog!

On Saturday we enjoyed going as a family to our city's historic park where we saw the Fort and the historic homes and buildings. And rode on the train!





Sharing some time with the ones I love was the perfect Saturday!










1 comment:

  1. love your photos Sarah! I'm soooo excited you've joined in the simple things...mostly cause it gave me the chance to stop by your cute blog!!! :) YAY! Have a great week. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails