6.25.2011

scrapbook saturday #19

I know I have been a horribly inconsistent blogger lately. On a personal note, my 14 month old daughter had another hospital stay this month and then was diagnosed with asthma. So it's been a challenging month. But now that things have been returning to normal {with exception of her sleep schedule!!} I am ready to get some craft projects DONE again!

But since it's Saturday, I will share some scrapbook pages for now...........


{this one I played around a bit with my sewing machine to do a bunch of stitching details}



{I thought a different take on journalling would be to do the "Top Ten Things I Love About" my son.}



Enjoy your weekend!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Uhooi,,
    Wow,, It works pretty good and creative,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your daughter can get back on her sleeping schedule soon! Great layouts! I love the filmstrip under the first one. I love how you did the 10 things list on the 2nd one. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays! Featuring this today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails