12.04.2010

scrapbook saturday #11- my december daily album

If you scrapbook, you probably know all about Ali Edwards. She has an amazing scrapbook style and is just inspiring. I love her December Daily concept. I documented each day leading up to Christmas a couple of years ago and loved doing it! So I am excited to do it again this December!! [You can see my 2008 December Daily album HERE]

My 2008 album was 6'' X 12" which was a good size. This year I decided to make it 6" X6".

These are just some of the pages I cut to include in my album...



And I also gathered a bunch of scraps and odds & ends that will work great in my book.


Here's the cover page...



The rings seem big now, but they need to be a decent size to hold all that will be added this month. I prefer to make up the pages as I go. Others choose to pre-make each page with the date and spaces for their photos. I would rather make a few pages here and there as I get pictures printed. I like to have the photos before the page gets made.



The fun thing is adding some pages that are a bit smaller than the others. The layers look cool and it just keeps the book fun to look through at the end!

I'll post some pages as I go. I'm loving this Christmas season so far and the best is yet to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails