5.26.2016

My Son's 8th Birthday Party- Star Wars Theme

My son turned 8 in December and had a Star Wars themed birthday!



I edited a photo from our trip to Disneyland the month before...




I bought a book of posters from the new movie and used some to make banners...





My son enjoyed setting up his Star Wars toys on the tables for decoration...





Another banner I made with clothespins, string, and posters from the new movie. And he had some other posters he wanted to add from other Star Wars series...



At each place at the table, there was a mask for the kids to wear that I bought at the party store.

My daughter...



My son...



Lots of pictures of the food...




My son made the sign and the box for his party in the top left photo. It's cute how my kids enjoy helping me with party preparations as they are getting older!








We did one party for his school friends where they had more snacky things for food.

For the party with extended family, we had pizza for lunch, that's when I had the selection of pop out...




"Jedi Juice" out at the party for extended family...



I made labels for the pizza that we had at the party with extended family. It's nice that people can just read what each type is instead of having to ask!






Cupcakes!



Cupcakes at his other party! I also made cupcakes for him to take to school on his birthday. I was quickly sick of baking and decorating cupcakes!




Treat bags that we had for his guests at his friend party...



I sure had fun doing the Star Wars themed parties for my son as he is obsessed with Star Wars!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails