6.09.2015

"Basket of Sunshine" End of the Year Teacher Gift + 12 Free Printables!

School is in its final weeks here and this year I decided to give my son's teacher a "Basket of Sunshine" full of cheery yellow things. Yellow = Sunshine = SUMMER!




I made up a tag on the computer, mounted it on some patterned scrapbook paper, and attached it to the basket using double-sided tape.





I had fun brainstorming and hunting for yellow things to add to her gift. And of course I got a bit carried away. It would have been so much quicker and cheaper to pick up a gift card, but I think this is more fun. I hope she likes it!





I made up some extra tags that you can print off either with your regular printer paper or as a photo to mount on cardstock to add to the gift you give your child's teacher. Each tag is a 4x6 size.



Underneath each design, just click on the link to download the file without my blog's title on it. It's super easy and FREE! Enjoy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails