11.12.2014

My Daughter's 1st Birthday- Cupcake Theme!

My baby girl recently turned ONE and she had a cupcake-themed party to celebrate.



I bought these cute cupcake invites...


Some decorations by the front door...



I made a photo banner of a bunch of fave pics of her from her 1st year. I attached the photos to the string using clothespins I had painted pink, hot pink, and purple...



In our family room, I made this banner using cupcake liners to hang on the fireplace...


In the kitchen I made this banner, again using cupcake liners and string to hang on the island...



We had lots of family over and I had all the fixings for subs to feed everyone for lunch...


There were kinds of cold cuts & I had homemade meatballs in the slow-cooker dish for meat balls subs as well...


I added some cupcake images onto some toothpicks and stuck them into some of the food that was out...




I covered bottles of water in wrapping paper that went along with the theme of cupcakes and pink and purple...


I also did the same with the 2L bottles of soda pop & added labels...



The dessert table...


I didpped pretzel sticks and added glitter sprinkles onto them...


The cupcake cake...


And of course cupcakes! I found the cute purple mini cupcake stand in the centre at the grocery store...


Pink cherry-flavored popcorn (store bought)...


I dipped pink marshmallows...


I had some things of old-fashioned candy out as well...




And cute paper straws, of course!



Now for the treat bags that the cousins got...


I made up these little bags of marshmallows, too...


I found the most perfect cupcake marshmallows...



Treat bags all ready to go!


My beautiful little birthday girl enjoyed her party (she wore her cupcake shirt and sweater the day before on her real birthday and I bought her this dress for her party!)...



My smiley and cute one year old!


We sure enjoyed celebrating her birthday!




2 comments:

  1. This looked like such a fun party. I love all of your cupcake decorations/food. My favorite is the cupcake marshmallows. What a perfect addition to your treat bags!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely setting and great stuff. Simple but pretty and fun. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails