6.15.2013

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Father's Day is tomorrow, but I have yet to post some ideas that I made up for the grandpas last Father's Day! So if you need a last minute gift idea, this post is for you!


Dad's Root Beer + jar of Reese's Pieces candies......


I just wrote on a Martha Stewart label (you can buy them in packages from Staples and they are so handy!)......


I made these collage prints for the Grandpas. I framed them for my dad and my hubby's dad. (We also mailed a print to the kids' Great-Grandpa.)......


And the kids really enjoyed making some pictures for their daddy, their grandpas, and their great-grandpa......


Here is the link to this gift idea that I put together for my dad a couple years ago......
(click on the photo to go to the post)

My kids are quite excited to give my husband his Father's Day gifts tomorrow! 

Hope you have a great day celebrating the special men in your life tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails