1.05.2012

things I like thursday #19

Here are some things that caught my eye this week in blog land...


at Lolly Jane. I love the yellow night table!


January Visiting Teaching Handout from Darling Doodles
I believe in the importance of VT. The message is important & the design is really cute!


Tatertots and Jello shares some really good & pretty ways to 
in your home. I always love seeing some great organization!



Check out the cute Primary Themes Printables for 2012 from It Works for Bobbi. 
I like to have the theme framed in my son's room each year. I love how she has different colour options as well :)


If you were featured, feel free to grab a button from my sidebar!

2 comments:

  1. Cute picks, Sarah! Glad to be among them. Thank you!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the feature! I appreciate it, and love the other features as well!

    Brie from darlingdoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails