10.25.2011

easy Halloween cupcakes

Although my family & I have been sick lately, I am still trying to do some fun stuff for my kids before Halloween.

These are some cupcakes that my son helped me make.....




I just added green glitter sprinkles and a pumpkin gummy on the top of each cupcakes. So totally easy & kinda cute!




October is definitely the month of sugary treats! {Wink!}




Places to Party: C.R.A.F.T., Fingerprints on the Fridge, Ginger Snap Crafts, Homemaker in Heels, Homemaker on a Dime, It's FUN to Craft, Keeping it Simple, Lolly Jane Boutique, Laugh, Love, and Craft, Lil' Luna, Making the World Cuter, My Junk Drawer, Naptime Crafters, Rustic Crafts, Sassy Sites!, Seven Thirty Three, Sew Chatty, Simply Designing, Skip to my Lou, Someday Crafts, Somewhat Simple, Sugar Bee Crafts, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Tatertots and Jello, The Girl Creative, Thrifty Decorating, Tip Junkie, Today's Creative Blog, Trendy Treehouse, Yesterday on Tuesday, Young and Crafty

4 comments:

  1. how cute, i'm stopping by from watcha workup wed and would love to have you stop by my blog and checkout the huge giveaway going on now http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, cute! I hope you all are feeling better soon. Would you share your cupcakes here?

    http://oneartmama.blogspot.com/2011/10/falling-for-crafts-challenge-7-holiday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling!! I'm hosting a Fabulous Fall party over at Not So Simple Housewife and I'd love for you to link this up! We are celebrating Fall and giving me and everybody else some great inspiration. We are looking for crafts, decor, food, and more! I'd love for you to add this and any other fall posts you may have!

    Kaitlin-The Not So SImple Housewife
    http://notsosimplehousewife.blogspot.com/2011/10/fabulous-fall-link-party.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you've been sick lately! These cupcakes are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails