9.24.2011

Guest Post-- Scrappy Gifts

Hi Maryanne here from Scrappy Gifts. I'm so happy to be a guest here again on Crafting and Creativity. I just love her scrapbook layouts. Sarah comes up with so many cute pages in such a short amount of time.


Photobucket


I wanted to share with you some of my favorite layouts I've created.
These first two layouts are my favorites because both of them I had dreams about how to make them. I know I'm crazy - LOL.


This one I love so much because it uses triangles and not many layouts do.



This one I love all the embellishments I found to make it just right. I love playing with ribbon too, using it in different ways.




Here's a page from my all-time favorite scrapbook I made. It's a scrapbook dedicated all to my senior prom and the beginning of my love story with my husband =D. It was the start of my Cinderella story.



Love to scrapbook and need ideas? Share your ideas with others! Come on over today, and check out my link party every other Saturday: Scrappy Saturdays. Doesn't just have to be scrapbook layouts; it can be altered items, cards, mini books, etc basically anything that uses scrapbook paper!

BWS tips button

Need to find time to scrapbook more? Get motivated and join in on my Online Crops at my Blog Frog Community to get some of your scrapbook projects done. Prizes, Games and Challenges.

What's an Online Scrap Crop?

Do it alone or get some of your friends together and scrap.

Work on any scrapbooking related projects anytime during the crop. Take pictures and share on my Blog Frog Forum. Discuss anything from scrapbooking tips to latest TV shows to your kids. Enter contests and play games - ALL ONLINE. So you can be in the comfort of your own home....

The next crop will be in November: Thursday, November 3rd - Tuesday, November 8th.
**Invite a friend and if they participate, you automatically will get a prize! Your friend just has to leave a comment on the forum saying that you invited them.**








........................................................................................

Maryanne is so awesome & her blog is one I have been frequenting for a long time. Go on over & check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails