10.05.2010

I present the "Happy 101" blog award to........

Thanks so much to the fabulous Maryanne from Scrappy Gifts for passing this award along to me:




I am supposed to list 10 things that I like and then pass it on to 10 other blogs.


10 things that I like:

  1. The Gospel of Jesus Christ and my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
  2. my great husband and our wonderful son and daughter
  3. scrapbooking
  4. crafts and making things for our home
  5. blogging
  6. fall leaves
  7. ice cream
  8. a good book (some new ones I want to read: Mokingjay, Mini Shopaholic, and Heart of the Matter.)
  9. The Office
  10. diet soda

10 blogs I want to pass this award to:

  1. Naptime Crafters
  2. Kitty Cats and Airplanes
  3. Creative Passage
  4. Twelve Crafts Till Christmas
  5. The Multi-Purpose Life
  6. Young and Crafty
  7. Little Did I Know
  8. Too Blessed to Stress
  9. The Thriftress
  10. Pocket Full of Pink




7 comments:

  1. Awww thanks a bunch for the award mention!!!!! I appreciate it so much. have been gone all weekend and am looking forward to catching up on all your wonderful posts :)

    ~Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award!!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sarah for the award! I appreciate your kindness!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for thinking of me Sarah! I'm so honored!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you Sarah what a great way to brighten up someones day!!! Have an awesome one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the blog award Sarah! I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun getting to know you more. Mockingjay was good, but I'm not sure it's my favorite from the 3. I miss fall leaves! In ID, there's not much like back home in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails