7.23.2010

our little boy's room

When we moved into our home 2 years ago, the first room we did anything in was our son's room. He is now 2 and a half. Here's a little tour:


I bought this wooden letter "J" from the clearance section of Urban Outfitters. I decided to paint it bright green and hang it on his door.


This set of pictures shows his little reading area, the "handsome" mirror I made that hangs above his bed, plus this letter "J", and this "I Am a Child of God" wall hanging. And a peak into his closet.




You can read about the frames hanging above his dresser here, here, and, here.
I love the blue color we chose, and the white stipe towards the top of the walls. His room is colorful and FUN- perfect for our little guy!!
{This was featured at Crystal's Craft Spot}

2 comments:

  1. I really like the color you used and the white stripe is so much fun! I love the Ikea chair too...I want some for my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute room. I love the blue walls and all the little details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails