2.17.2016

My Daughter's 2nd Birthday Party- Sofia the First Theme

When my daughter turned 2 we had a Sofia the First themed party to celebrate!




Lots of girly pink & purple decorations...





I made this doily and tiara banner for the front entry closet...



I added photos of her onto doilies for a personal touch to enjoy some of her cute photos...







We fed our extended family pizza, veggies & dip, and chips for lunch...





I made labels on my computer and printed them on cardstock to display what each type of pizza was...




For drinks, we had soda pop, bottles of water, and punch in my drink dispensers to choose from...





The dessert table...









My sweet birthday girl enjoyed her party!



I also made up 3 dozen marshmallow pops for the party and I even made the stands. And I forgot to put them out for the party- I was so mad that I forgot them in my pantry!




For the treat bags for the cousins we gave: heart-shaped sidewalk chalk, Sofia treat containers with gum inside, ring pops, rockets, candy bracelets, Sofia stickers, lollipops, Sofia blow-outs, Sofia necklaces, and Sofia bracelets!



I had lots of fun doing this princess-y, girly party for my little girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails