5.25.2016

DIY Painted Ikea Kids Table

For my daughter's 2nd birthday, I made-over an Ikea table for her, as she loves tea parties.


I got this small table that came with 2 chairs (price is in Canadian Dollars).



I bought a set of Martha Stewart paint at Michael's that had some pretty colours I loved and painted it all...



*Note: I already had one chair from this set in case you are wondering how I managed to get 3 chairs!



I chose yellow for the table, pink for one daughter, purple for my other daughter, and blue for my son so they each have a chair, just for them!


I added on cute letting stickers onto the back of each chair & put some Mod Podge over to keep them from peeling off. I bought some flower vinyl stickers from the dollar store to add onto the top.


She loved it when I gave it to her on her birthday and my kids use it each and every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails