2.08.2016

Valentine's Day is Almost Here!

With less than a week to go until Valentine's Day, I thought I would share a post about how we have been getting ready to celebrate in our home!


Last week I made cookies for my kids and took it one step further and set out some treats to celebrate a 4-day weekend from school with some Valentine's goodies...





For the past few years, we have used these cute little mailboxes I found at Target to exchange Valentines as a family. It's become a fun little tradition to open them up on February 14th!



I incorporated some Valentine's decorations onto our fireplace mantle in our family room...



On my kitchen island...



On my kitchen counter...



This is on an end table in our living room...



Valentine's Day cushions from Target a few years ago...



This button heart frame is something I made a few years ago and I still love it! It's on my fireplace mantle...



My daughter helped me put together these little goodie bags to hand out to her Kindergarten class along with her Valentines...




My son in grade 3 will be giving these goodie bags out to his class along with his Valentines...



My kids will also be giving a little thing of Lindor chocolates to their teachers. For my daughter in kindergarten, I added on a picture of her with both of her teachers onto the bagS (I covered the faceS with the hearts for privacy reasons)...



Have a Happy Love Day, everyone!

..................................................................................................................................................

Check out some of my old Valentine's Day posts below:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails