5.24.2015

My Canada Day Decorations

Summer is on it's way and soon Canada Day will be here, on July 1st!
It's easy to find lots of neat ideas for the Fourth of July in the US, but Canada Day ideas are harder to come by it seems.

I decorated my mantle for Canada Day and I still have a few more projects I would like to do before Canada Day comes. Here's how my fireplace mantle looks.....

I got the pair of printables in the blue frames from this website
The 8x10 printable of the Canadian National Anthem with the blue & white striped background came from this website.
Keep Calm and Love Canada print from Etsy.
I found this print on Etsy.


Below are photos of my Canada Day crafts and desserts from past years. Click on each photo to go to the post!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails