7.24.2012

Classic Trash-to-Treasure Projects

Happy Tuesday & welcome to the second day in my series this week: Classic Crafting and Creativity! Each day this week I am sharing a round-up of my favourite & the most-viewed past posts. 

 Today is all about Trash-to-Treasure Projects!!


My DIY Jewelry Holder was made out of a cabinet door destined for the garbage & wrapping paper...




The DIY Kids' Artwork Board was made using a scrap piece of oak & some clothespins. I love having it to display things my kids create in our playroom...




Last Christmas I made this DIY Board For Christmas Cards. All it took was a large cabinet door, white paint, and some baker's twine & mini clothespins...




My favourite Easter decoration is this Framed Easter Egg Art I made...




I still love my Spring Wreath that hangs on our front door...



See you again tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Great projects! I love trash to treasure projects. Waht did you use to wrap your spring wreath?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails