5.31.2011

apron made from pants

Last year I had been inspired by this tutorial from Keeping It Simple on making an apron from a pair of pants. So recently, I finally decided to just do it!


I used part of this pair of pants.......






.....to create this apron!



Instead of using fabric around the edges, I decided to use ribbon. It made it a bit easier for me because I have a love/ hate relationship with sewing lately. {It's just hard to find the time to get all set up. I can't wait to have a spot to leave my sewing machine set up... someday!}






I liked the extra buttons and other details on the pants and like how they look on the apron!









Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. That is really creative! I'll have to keep it in mind. Heaven knows there are enough jeans around here that don't fit any more that would make cute aprons. I like the ribbon trim, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails