9.13.2010

tagged

I was tagged by Crystal @ Crystal's Craft Spot and by Kati @ The Multi-Purpose Life to answer these questions:


1. What is one thing you just can not stand?
Mess. I am a neat freak bordering on OCD when it comes to how things in my home are. I'm trying to let things be sometimes because I have kids. And life probably won't end if a few toys are left on the floor :)



2. If you could go back to your childhood, what cartoon or t.v. show would you pick to be your all-time favorite?
Tough question! Too many to choose from....... I loved: Jem, TMNT, Care Bears, Full House, Disney movies, etc. I would say Full House was my favorite. I bought the seasons a few years ago and watched through some of the seasons again with my son when I was sick recently. And he enjoyed watching them with me.



3. What's something about you that would surprise a lot of people?
Most people are surprised when they find out my age. I am 23 and people usually think I'm older than I actually am.

4. Do you believe in ghosts?
Nope. But anyone who knows me well can tell you that I don't like creepy or scary movies. I watched "I Know What You Did Last Summer" at a friend's house when I was 10 and looked in my closet every night before I went to sleep for a week. Yet, as a teen I watched "The Shinning" and "Carrie" and was fine. Maybe the older ones don't bother me as much....?.....


5. When you go into a store whats your weakness, something you just can't help yourself from buying more of?
I love, love LOVE patterned scrapbook paper!







6. What is your proudest moment of being a parent?
I have a new proud moment pretty much every day. It makes me a proud mama when I watch my kids interact with each other. They adore each other! I'm proud when my son uses good manners or volunteers to say the prayer by himself in Nursery at church. Every time either of them learns something new I'm proud. I just love them both so much!




7. If you could go back and relive one day of your life, which day would you choose?
Like the other gals, I would probably choose my wedding day. The day was kind of a blur for me.... so busy, but wonderful. Our 5th anniversary is coming up in a few weeks... time sure flies!





~I tag anyone else who wants to play along........ :)

1 comment:

  1. Visiting from the Blog Hops! I love your site. I can't wait to get to know you better. Stop by when you get the chance. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and I would love if you could join in. Its the first thing posted on my site and it runs through Friday!

    http://www.inspiringyou2save.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails