8.02.2018

Descendant's Themed Birthday Party

My daughter wanted a Descendants birthday party when she turned 8. She was so easy-to-please which was awesome. I was able to buy some Descendants items from Party City. Here's how it looked all set up...








For her friend party, I set out some healthy, kid-friendly snacks for the kids...




Juice mixed with sprite, and some bottled water for drinks...



I found some wrapping paper for the water bottles that matched our theme colours...






We had some of the Evil Queen's apples set out for decor as well...



My daughter asked for dipped pretzels and I set those out with some adorable cookies I found...



Simple cupcakes for the win! I also made more for her to take to school on her birthday and more for her actual birthday and party with extended family. 6 dozen cupcakes to bake and decorate!



We had her extended family party on her actual 8th birthday, following her Baptism, so it was a busy day! She wanted her fave meal: hot dogs!



Drinks for the family party...



I had this tray of treats out with cupcakes, including some treats to meet dietary restrictions of extended family...



I did simple treats for the treat bags for her friend party. I avoided the cheap party toys since I myself tend to throw those away soon after my kids get them. Candy at least can be eaten and then it's done.





That ended up being one of the easiest parties to put together for my kids, which ended up being a huge blessing as I was super-sick leading up to her birthday. Simple was wonderful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails