7.07.2016

Simple Teacher Gifts + a FREE Printable!

This year I wanted to keep it really simple when it came to Teacher Gifts. Life was hectic & there were 4 teachers to buy for. I gave my kids a few ideas to choose from and they ultimately decided which idea we would go with. So here's what we gave...



For my daughter's teachers in kindergarten, she gave them these gigantic bags of popcorn {from Costco} that we knes that they liked...



I printed off these cute labels I found on Pinterest from The Crafting Chicks and I just had my daughter sign her name and we added them on with cute washi tape. Simple as can be!

{My daughter also gave her teacher the sweetest card and wrote a nice message & drew a picture inside. Teachers love a nice note or card!}



In my son's classroom this year, his teacher had the classroom decorated in a camping theme, so my son liked the S'mores idea & we also did that for his Karate teacher. I was going to make up a cute package of the s'mores stuff, but they sell s'mores kits at the grocery store, so I went with the simple route! I made labels and added them on with washi tape...



You can print off your own label and personalize it with a message for the teacher and/or have your child sign their name. It's sized for 2 labels to print on a 4x6 photo. But you can print it at home on your printer if you prefer.



Sometimes simple is best!


:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

Here are some things I have done in past years to give you some more ideas...
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails