5.02.2015

Kidney Stones FREE Printable

I suffer from a rare form of kidney disease called Medullary Sponge Kidney. I often have numerous kidney stones and my condition gets worse during pregnancy. I live with the effects of this disease every day. It was something I was born with, but I wasn't diagnosed until I was 26 and pregnant with my 3rd child.

 I came across a quote online and created a printable. I hung it in one of  the bathrooms, right above the toilet. It helps me to keep a sense of humor about my condition.




I would like to share this printable with anyone who is interested, especially those who also suffer from MSK or another form of kidney disease. Below each print, there is a link to my Box account where you can easily download the image for free.






I hope sharing these printables benefits others who struggle with kidney disease.Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails