11.10.2014

Movie Theatre Snacks Gift Idea



I recently gave this to a friend for her birthday- A Movie Theatre Snacks Gift Basket...




I bought the popcorn container and filled it with some movie snacks and treats that she likes...




I added some black & white polka dot washi tape onto some of the items, cause everything is cuter with washi tape! I added some cute straws that coordinated and tied then up with some baker's twine before putting them inside.


I tied some burlap around the container and added a little card onto it:



A cute & easy gift idea that is perfect to give to a friend, a teacher, a neighbor, or a family member!



Stay tuned for a birthday party post & a bridal shower post over the next couple days!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails