6.21.2013

"Have a happy summer, Smartie!" {End-of-the-Year Classmate Gifts}

The school year is winding down around here. My son will be finished kindergarten next week & I wanted to put together a little something for everyone in his class......



I bought the orange bags from Target. A pack of 20 for only $1.
The Smarties were $0.69 each from the dollar store.
And the bubbles came in packs of 6 for $2 from the dollar store.



So of course each bag had a box of Smarties + a thing of bubbles......



I made up the labels on my computer, then printed them off on white cardstock. 
I wrote this simple message:
"Have a happy summer, Smartie!
From: Jason"


When I read the label to my son, he laughed like crazy, so apparently I chose the right caption for my audience of 5 and 6 year olds! Ha! :)
Today his class had their year-end class party since there are a bunch of school-wide activities planned for next week. These bags were a hit with the kindergaten kids!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails