6.14.2012

Washi Tape Canada Flag Block

Here's another craft I whipped up for Canada Day.......




I had already painted the block white, so I just grabbed an x-acto knife & cutting mat, a maple leaf die cut shape, and some washi tape......




I placed the maple leaf die cut on the cutting mat, then covered it with washi tape.......




Once it was covered, I just used my x-acto knife to cut it out. 

Then I added 2 strips of washi tape to each end of the wooden block.
Then I glued the maple leaf shape into the centre........




Pretty easy, huh? I am all about the simple crafts lately!




9 comments:

  1. Very cool! I love block art :) stopping by from the feed me Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well if you are living in the best city and the best province in Canada - you must be from Montreal ( where I live lol )
    Was drawn to the maple leaf...........
    Come by for a visit some time!
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It's so nice to see something Canadian!

    Sarah
    Naptime Delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute!! It's so nice to see some Canada Day inspiration! Just curious what the best province in Canada is? lol!
    Jenn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I found your blog through Feed Me Friday and now I am a follower. Love all your projects. I woulds love for you to take a look at my blog http://therewasacrookedhouse.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so refreshing to see Canada Day crafts!! Wood + washi tape+ Canada = awesome!! Did you find the washi tape online or in a store? I haven't bought any since with shipping it's just too much for me to justify it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your Canada Day Crafts. I might try to make some for the US. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool idea, I love all your patriotic crafts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails