1.19.2012

things I like thursday #21

I am really into all things Valentine's Day right now! 
Here are 6 things that I {LOVE} this week.......



I love the quote on this printable & Rebecca from Simple as That has it available in 5 different colours!
My sister got engaged last month & I am thinking that this would be perfect to frame for part of her shower gift!



The girls at Paisley Interiors made up this cute Valentine's Day printable. I love the pink and grey together!



Amanda from Every Creative Endeavor made this Valentine's printable & has it available in 4 different colour schemes! I am loving her red glitter frame- I totally want one! ;)




Korean American Mommy made heart-shaped rice krispie treats on sticks. Then she dipped them in chocolate. Such a simple, yet genius idea!



These strawberry heart oreos from Thirty Handmade Days are so pretty and look just delicious! I am very tempted to make some!



Cutest Food shares the simple treat idea of dipping mashmallows in chocolate, then sprinkles. So easy & so cute!



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails