1.13.2012

Blog Swap with The Family Scientista

I'm so excited to be blog swapping with Sarah! She's got so many great ideas. My craft to do list has grown a ton since finding her blog and I'm excited to try some of her ideas!  




My name is Daisha and I've been married to my highschool sweetheart for 9 years and we have 5 darling kids. As a mother, wife, and woman we all have many roles and responsibilites to fulfill. On my blog, The Family Scientista, I share with you my experiences and ideas that will help make your life a bit easier and hopefully happier! Come visit and you'll see that my blog is filled with ideas on organization and cleaning, tasty food recipes, fun activities for kids, ways to save money, and fun and simple crafts.


Here are a few of my favorite posts! Holly Wreath - My absolute favorite Christmas decoration this year and it only cost $5!


 Ironing Board Cover - get rid of that old cover and make one that matches your home and personality.


 Watermelon Cake - fun and delicious, great for any celebration.


Braided Headbands - a great way to use up your fabric scraps.


Shaving Cream Art - messy and fun art project for the kids.


Organize Your Children's Clothing - take inventory of what you have to save yourself time and money.


So come visit me on The Family Scientista, take a look around and say Hi. I'll have some fun Valentine's Day posts up soon so be sure to come back and visit next week. Have a great weekend!




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She has a great blog, make sure you check it out!

Thanks so much Daisha!

1 comment:

  1. wow amazing post
    new follower of ur blog
    now follow my blog
    http://glamorousgirlblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails