12.09.2011

hair clip for Christmas

Hey everyone, just wanted to quickly share a cute little clip I made for my daughter to wear in her hair this season....


I found some Jolee's Boutique glittery flowers on clearance at Michael's. 

So all I had to do was cover the alligator clip in ribbon, add on a foam grip, and then the flower!

I actually made this one day last week when I was up in the night with her at 3 am after she had a coughing fit in the night.

Isn't it super-cute on this pretty little girl of mine?!



I also had her wearing this headband I made her last Christmas....






5 comments:

  1. I love it! I don't know what I am going to do if we have a girl...Daniel despises glitter, it seams to follow him everywhere! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm with an online vintage dress boutique called Shabby Apple (www.shabbyapple.com) and I adore your blog. Shabby Apple offers affordable, stylish attire perfect for a day at work or play, or a night on the town. We would love to partner with you and offer your readers a 10% off coupon as well as the opportunity to giveaway a piece of jewelry from our collection on your blog. Please check us out at www.shabbyapple.com and let me know if you are interested.

    I look forward to hearing back from you soon!

    Thanks,

    Chelsea Wakley

    cwakely@shabbyapple.com
    (this is only open to US residents, if this is not a possibility please let me know)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just too cute, her clip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, dahling!
    please inform your sweetie pie of a daughter that i said that. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done - and you have a beautiful little model for your hair drafts :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails