9.17.2011

scrapbook saturday #27

Soon our family will be taking a trip to "The Happiest Place on Earth" aka Disneyland. We are excited to take the kids there for the first time! The countdown of weeks and days can be a hard concept for little kids to understand. So I wanted to make a visual countdown to benefit our 3 and a half year-old son. When I saw this printable from Someday Crafts, I knew it would be perfect!

I printed off a small copy of it and gathered some supplies and got to work with my son by my side.


And here it is on the fridge:



I printed it off in black and white and added the blue and red with markers to the letters that needed it. I opted to used my Mickey Mouse punch from EK Success instead of the circles from Someday Crafts. I was able to use up some of my patterned paper scraps to make the shapes to add each day our trip gets nearer. My son loves adding a new Mickey each day :)

Happy Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. So jealous you are going to disneyland. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Disneyland is the BEST!

    I just found your blog through a blog hop, I love it. If you're interested please take a look at my blog at www.romanianprincess.com and if you like it PLEASE be a follower!

    XoXo Nicole Mariana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I stumbled across your block trying to find a good disneyland countdown. Could you email me the PDF that you used? I have emailed and commented on the other blog but I haven't gotten a response yet. The link there is invalid. Our 30 day countdown starts tomorrow! So excited!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails