9.21.2011

Guest Post-- My Junk Drawer

Hello Crafters! My name is Kristen and I blog over at My Junk Drawer. I am happy to be a guest on Crafting and Creativity today! I hope Sarah is having a wonderful holiday, don't you? I wish I could be on one myself.

I hope you enjoy all of my tutorials today. I hope one or two of them might be useful to you. Remember, I am NOT a pro crafter! I am just a girl who likes to makes things and then share them with others. I am still finding my niche. My one thing that I am great at. But until I find that one thing, I create other things along the way.


This is the first tutorial I ever did, a window valance.



A cute little tutu...




A school book tote...




And finally, rolled rosettes...




Thank you Sarah for having me on your blog today!


.................................................................................................


Isn't Kristen great! Make sure to My Junk Drawer so you can check out all great ideas, I always love visiting her blog! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails