7.25.2011

organize me monday #1

For week one of "Organize Me Monday", I thought I would share my organization system for our front entry closet. It is a small space, so I needed to make it efficient...



The 2 bins on the top I bought a couple years ago from Winners for $12.99 each. One holds my husbands hats and the other holds my flip flops. In the winter, I switch those out with toques and scarves, etc.



This hanging shoe organizer is so awesome! I bought it from Ikea for $11.99 a couple years ago. It is just the perfect size to hold my kids' hats, sandals, shoes, as well as sunscreen and bubbles at the top. And again in the winter I switch things around to make room for mittens and toques.



I absolutely LOVE a good storage container or new idea of how to organize something. This closet is small for our family of 4, but it works!

2 comments:

  1. Great way to organize! Can you come over to my house and do mine? Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I appreciate your comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT JOB!! I have a small bedroom closet & this looks like the perfect way to organize it! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog too! I followed you back on Pinterest ;-) and now I'm following your blog! Thanks again! Love your creativity! xo, Reannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails