5.02.2011

boy's 1st birthday party- zoo animals theme

~Welcome to BIRTHDAY PARTY WEEK!!~


When my son turned one, I made his birthday party around a line of scrapbook paper that I loved by Making Memories. It was cute, colourful, and animal-themed!

I mailed out these invites to family members......





I had this cake made by a bakery (they made an edible image for the top and the colour came out a bit too bright, but still pretty cute).......






And I had a lot of fun making a banner to hang, using my scrapbooking supplies.......





{close-up #1}





{close-up #2}









{close-up #3}






Finally, I altered some yellow paper gift bags into treat bags for the cousins. 2 of the kids were a bit older, so they got animal activity books I found at Toys R Us, along with crayons and treats.








The 2 other kids were around one at the time, so they simply got a medium-sized elephant stuffed animal from Ikea, along with a package of animal cookies.








I had fun coming up with ideas and putting the party together!!







Photobucket


I'm linkin up to Today's Creative Blog.

1 comment:

  1. WHat an ADORABLE party theme! Everything looks SO great! :) I would love for you to link this up at my new Inspire Me Mondays Party at http://www.homemakerinheels.com/2011/05/inspire-me-mondays-week-2.html Oh, and I am a new follower, btw! Can't wait to see everything I have missed!
    Hugs,
    Crysta
    Homemaker in Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails