1.24.2011

love is in the air.

Here are a couple little things I've put together for Valentine's Day...





I instantly fell in love with this Valentine's subway art printable from eighteen25. I printed out an 8 x 10 of it at Walmart and stuck it in a simple white frame. Done. How much easier does it get. And I just love looking at it. It makes me oh so happy!!






And how much cuter does it look with this rosette decor ball?!! When I saw this idea late last night, I instantly got to work! Once I get more glue sticks for my glue gun (you'd think I use my glue gun a lot or something the way I am always running out of those things- haha!), I will be making some more!! The Idea Room has tons of other fun stuff I want to try. I love getting inspired!




My 3 year old son is pumped for Valentine's this year, which has me all excited for it as well. I'll have to come up with some kid-friendly projects he and I can make together. So fun!



Happy Monday everyone!







3 comments:

  1. LOVE this! What a fun display of love :) how cool that your son is pumped for the holiday! that is so sweet. Can't wait to see what fun games you come up with :)

    ~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! And to have one for each holiday is a great idea.

    ~jeanene@thequeenbeeshive. com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails