Early this week I got them in the mail! I was completely impressed with the professional packaging and the quality product!
The timing of my Paci-Catchers' arrival was perfect. My daughter had a couple of rough days this week because she has some teeth coming up. Here she is with her pink/ brown stars one:
And another day with her ballerina slippers one:
They are multi-functional!! You can use them together to turn any cloth into a bib for meal time......
.......or use one as a toy tether. It stinks when a kid drops their toy while out shopping. I hate things falling on the floor, especially because at this stage, everything goes in the baby's mouth! Here's a great solution for that!
My daughter doesn't love being covered while she eats and loves trying to kick off blankets of nursing covers. I love that you can use a couple together as a strap so you can easily turn any blanket into a nursing cover!
More great things about Paci-Catchers:
- until October 31st, you can enter the code CandyCorn and receive an addional 15% off your order! Why not get some for the new mom or expectant mother on your list this Christmas?!
- they would make the perfect baby shower gift for a new mother.
- there are dozens of CUTE designs to choose from.
- FREE shipping!!
- the only thing downside I could come up with is that they don't work for Mam soothers, which are what my daughter prefers, BUT then I saw on the website that you can get adapters. I need to get some of those! :) The adapters allow you to use them for any type of pacifier!!
I have a pair of Paci-Catchers to give away to 2 lucky winners!! Here's how to enter:
- follow Crafting and Creativity through Google Friend Connect & leave an entry telling me. (1 entry)
- leave a comment telling which 2 designs you would choose if you won. (1 entry)
- like Paci-Catchers on Facebook. (2 entries) *leave 2 separate comments, please*
You have until Sunday, October 24th at 11:59 pm MST to enter. I will randomly select 2 winners on Monday, October 25th.
~Good luck everyone!~