I have a special post today by Tiffany from Making the World Cuter..........
Hi Crafting & Creativity fans! I am so excited to be here today on Sarah's blog-she is so fantastic!
I'm Tiffany, you can call me Tiff.
I live in an itty bitty small town in Oregon with my hubby hottie of a man, Chad...
...and these three beautiful, funny kids who make me happier than anything, with one more little fella coming any day now! Wow, lucky me!
I hope you'll come join me at Making the World Cuter;
Here's a little glimpse of what goes on, I am pretty consistent, but I will admit I take a break to snuggle my kids once in awhile and will miss a day...
- Monday-Making the World Cuter Mondays-a linky party for you to show off all the cute things you have made in the past week
- Tuesday-Toot Toot Tuesdays-Where I share a new, usually on the cheap, tutorial to make something crafty and fun.
- Wednesday-WooHoo Wednesdays-Usually a yummy recipe, sometimes something else that makes me say Woo Hoo!
- Thursday-Three things Thursdays-Just a day to share three things that have been going on, or talking about my three "things" or whatever.
- Friday-Friendly Friday-Your looking at it! Swapping with the fun and cute blogs all over the place and having a blast making new friends! :)
This is one of my favorite tutorials, I made these for my kids to take to the beach and pool this summer-and they have just loved them!
-Cute Hooded Towel Ponchos.Or here is my new favorite Monster Cookies recipe, that would be great for taking camping or just to have a bunch of yummy snacks on hand.
Thanks so much Sarah for having me and for making the world cuter!
And I hope to see you over at Making the World Cuter soon, come by and say hi!
Go on over and check out her blog. You can also check out today's guest post by me!