Thanks to Jennifer at Life with the Lebadas for passing this award along to me! She has a fun blog that you should check out!
The rules for this award are as follows:
- thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
- share 7 things about yourself.
- pass the award to 7 fellow bloggers that inspire you.
- let them know about the award.
Here are 7 things about me:
- I am a night owl. But since I've been a mom I have to try to go to bed a bit earlier because my son has always been an early riser and my baby & I are usually up between 6 and 6:30. every day. So staying up late isn't very practical for me.
- My favorite colour is pink. yet the idea of painting our daughter's room pink never appealed to me at all.
- I am a neat freak. I feel most comfortable when everything in our home is in it's place.
- I can't stand having nail polish on my fingernails. But always have my toenails painted.
- Since I was pregnant with my son a few years back, I don't like chewing gum anymore. I prefer cinnamon mints instead.
- I love taking pictures. It makes me very happy to capture the "perfect" shot. My kids are my favorite subjects to photograph!
- I have more ideas for craft projects than time to make stuff. I'm hoping to get a few more projects posted on this blog soon though. I'm trying to recover from the fun & busy long weekend we just had!
I'm passing this award along to:
- Maryanne from Crafty Mommy Diva
- Summer from Sumo's Sweet Stuff
- Emily from Too Blessed to Stress
- Elizabeth @ Twelve Crafts Till Christmas
- Beth @ Two Monkeys & A Washtub
- Kerstin @ Mommy Time Crafts
- Jenn @ My Delicious Ambiguity